From this moment and during the next 7 days of our new season all your donations made during this time will be delivered in full at the beginning of the new season.
Jewel and points packages will yield 25% extra from its normal values when purchased during this time so don’t loose the opportunity.
All donations of 200 USD and above will be entitled to choose one of the following pre - season exclusive offers which will only be available during this time
Azure Fireworks Aura
All donations of 300 USD and above will be entitled to choose one of the following pre - season exclusive offers which will only be available during this time
Magic Train Mount
200 usd offers will unlock an extra 1% HP for paladins, knights, shooters and reapers and 1% Mana for mages | | +3 skills / mls for the respective vocs | | +50 str
300 usd offers will unlock an extra 3% HP for paladins, knights, shooters and reapers and 3% Mana for mages | | +5 skills / mls for the respective vocs | | +100 str
Hello. After the most successful season, which was the last one surely was, we are coming back with redoubled strength. We’re glad to be quite happy with the direction the server is taking recently. We’ve been working on improving many game systems and adding new ones. The biggest changes have affected our wiki, among others, but we have also added a new playable profession - Shooter. Also new is the option to solo Continental Quests.
The most important changes are listed below:
New vocation - Shooter
A new physical damage dealing vocation focused on ranged attacks with powerful spell combos, also the only one vocation able to dualwield weapons. But great power comes with some cons as well, among them is the weakest survability of all vocations, but also lower health pool than other physical damage vocations. This vocation is strongly focused on great damage, but with well thought build it can be both great damage dealer as well as pretty good tanker.
Scaling solo quests
A new huge system will allow solo players to face a version of the mid continental and continental quests with a new ever scaling mechanic (making all quests harder after a point), this feature will reward different than a normal quest, bringing a new progression mechanism.
Note: Since this is the first season of this feature, we have decided for it to allow quest runs only of quest 3.5 and above.
Continent 6 - Orario- released
Brings new challenges, tasks, quests as well as new t16 equipment and hardcore version of Frontline Battlegrounds.
After all these years a subject that continues to come to the discussion table is “how little useful is the donor points shop”, “how OP, p2w and expensive the nocturnal shop is” so after countless hours of discussion we came up with a hybrid shop which mixes both donation and ingame progress currency into a powerful and extensive shop which plenty of offers.
End of unreachable benefits
With this shop, the unreachable cosmetics like past pre season offers and huge game boosters like halloween relics will now be achievable ingame, this will allow players to have a chance to fight back at a point with players who gained the items by legacy.
Note: Players who own these offers as legacy will continue to get them back automatically like always.
Doorboosters offers of an era will remain exclusive for donors on the season. (which means that season offers will not be available in the jewel shop).
Ways to farm jewels:
The new currency for this shop “jewels” will be achievable ingame through continental/side quests and events (with increased values on our brand new PvP tournaments), we hope for this addition to bring a lot of movement to all quests which will result in help for plenty of new and solo players.
Jewels are accountbound and can’t be traded.
Note: You can also get those jewels trough donation on our main site.
Brand new webpage design
After few years of old design, we decided to update the look of our site to please old as well as new players.
Further changes include:
- Elites and Champions are now looting a brand new currency exclusive for cont 6 and above.
- Now you can upgrade your equipment up to 120 level, thanks to newly added t8 upgraders.
- Added new rarity unlockers/revokers for amulets and rings.
- All veteran orbs from 5.5 continent are now giving the right amount of vet tokens.
- All outfits/mounts/wings from shops are now giving their correct attributes.
- Orr WB seller is back on its shift.
- Finally prey select monster list shows the right amount of prey cards needed (5)
- HP/MP should be totally restored instead of reduced when advancing level.
- Cont 6 creatures have been added to prey lists.
- Money orbs have been added in cont 6.
- A new automatic mechanism which will grant all players spells and access up to cont 5 upon login 40 days after release date has been implemented.
- Updated highscores page with new category filters, such as strength and scythe fighting.
- After beating cont quest 2, ricochet spell will now bounce up to 10 times instead of 4.
- After beating cont quest 3, artillery spell will cast 8 bullet rains instead of 4.
- Power rune (explosive rounds) upgrades will reduce the HP taken per hit.
- After beating cont dream courts quest, galting fever will only reduce 4 resistance instead of 10 and will boost 45% physical instead of 15%.
- Wiki got an overhaul and should be up to date.
- Nocturnal shards have been removed from the game but they will continue to come back to you as shadow shards every season. The shop has been removed completely.… and more.
After a long period of testing we’re happy to announce our brand new season which brings a considerable amount of new features and content which will take your gaming experience to a whole new level.
Frontline Battlegrounds brings a whole new dynamic to your hunting, certain monsters have a chance to drop a portal where you will find a dungeon like 10 min battle experience, where you will face ferocious monsters and evil creatures which will grant you points per kill, these points will scale based on the difficulty of the frontline which is based on the killed monster and your current str.
Points obtained in the frondline battelgrounds can be spent in the frontline shop, located underneath Nocturnia’s temple
Item Rarity System:
This system brings a whole new meta gate for character building when it comes to upgrade your items, unlock/reset the rarity of an item and enjoy of its unique new abiities and boosted str values to take your build to a unexplored meta game
Imbuements system has been a problem for a long time since the only valuable choice was protection, this time around we have removed protection to imbuements and moved them to traits system to provide imbuements a new feel and a whole new meta to build your items.
Your prayers have been heard, we are glad to introduce you the fishing system rework!
From now on fishing will reward differently to the fisherman and the boss hunters, a whole new crafting skill has been implemented and old formulae reworked
Enjoy your gains in the new fishing shop
Continent 5.5 is oficially released
Yeah, its been a long time since people has been stuck in continent 5, but that time is over, we bring you a whole new task set, missions and special hunting places and quests on our 5.5 continent
A long awaited mechanism which requires you to unlock waypoints across the map for fast traveling is now available, this is specially designed for spawns above cont 3.5 which require a huge walk to get there.
Further Patch Notes:
- From this moment on if you go to a quest and open the chest while you are on CD you will be instantly teleported to the depot, furthermore we have added teleports to all continental and mid continental boss rooms so you can exit as emergency if necessary.
- Skull Coins have been added to Prey Task Shop.
- Rarity Token Unlocker have been added to the Frontile Battleground rewards.
- PZ tiles have been added to waypoints.
- Added a new way to get global experience boost. By reaching a x number of players online a global boost will be triggered (it can be stacked with other boosts).
- Added a new command to check the active guild bonus from King of the Hill Event: !guildbonuses.
- A new energy consuming option has been implemented as a test concept for all of those skull coin grinders who want to automatically get the coins in their backpacks.
- To enable it use the command !skullcoin
- From now on only the player who dropped a skull coin inside a corpse can see the animation.
- Implemented a few missing commands to !commands
- Trait smelting in a 1:1 ratio
- New my info special boost information
- Increased the speed of arena monsters.
- The requeriment to craft the next tier of arena dolls has been lowered from 5 to 4.
- Woodworking has been disabled.
- Protection Imbuement name has been replaced to Reflection Imbuement.
- Veteran/Elite/Champion drop amount from monsters in Orr has been increased.
- Gold & RSC from orbs and loot boxes now goes directly to your bank balance.
- Frontline Battleground points and Ultimate Dungeon points are now displayed by the commands !myinfo.
- Energy potions, imbuement clear vials and trait clear vials are now stack-able
- To increase the early performance of druids the following changes have been applied.
- Reaper’s spell Rage Slash has been adjusted.
- Creature spawn (per tick) has been lowered from 5 to 3.
- Creature spawn time has been increased from 30 to 45 sec.
- To avoid abuses we have implemented a max power rank per instance preventing high power players boosting low power instances. (This should be fix the OP damage from monster of low STR instances)
[King of the Hill Event]
1.This event will be granting to the winner guild 10% of expecience boost plus an extra random bonus among: Damage Boost, Healing Boost or Max HP/Mana percent.
I. Aura Reflect spell now grants 30% reflection instead of 15.
II. Ice Tomb spell dmg has been boosted.
III. Fury of nature spell dmg has been reworked.
IV. Cont 2 spell dmg has been boosted.
- The loot chance of T2 Traits in cont 3.5 has been improved.
- T1 Backpack has been added to the Shadow Point Craft Station (finally).
- Powder (crafting) weight has been reduced by 100x.
- Missing Tier Items have been added to the NPC Master Smith and Weapons Smith. (T10 to T14)
- Several map bugs have been fixed.
- Level Restriction from Treasure chests (Daily Reward Chests) has been removed.
- Dworc Fleshhunter task has been fixed.
- Hoelbrak Shadow Token Craft now displays the t2 Champion Box name.
- 50% experience voucher now displays it name correctly.
- Several map bugs have been fixed.
- Power Rune bug has been fixed (It wont move your character anymore when using the Slavibot Targeter-Magicshooter).
- A bug on Rarity EQs that removes %HP from paladins have been fixed.
- Countless map bugs in Orr continent have been fixed.
- Gazzer Spectre Waypoint has been fixed.
- Frontline Battleground Trader bug has been fixed.
- Magic traps in Ghoul and Terramite spawn have been fixed.
- The price of nobleman outfit from the Nocturnia WB Seller has been ajusted.
- A bug that allow players to enter with less than 4k strenght to battefields has been fixed.
- Some spell inconsistencies in the client’s spells list have been fixed. (Upon next client release)
- Monsters Damage from the first strenght Battefield has been fixed.
- Fury of nature’s dmg has been changed from earth to death.
- Monsters in t1 and t2 battlefields are now properly spawning orbs.
- Monsters in nocturnia and hoelbrak bastions are now properly granting orbs.
- A new option to upgrade 5 and 10 points at time has been added to trait window.
- Gladiator Set has been removed from the ShadowRealm Lands.
- Lottery System has been removed from the game.
- Exclusive era outfits have been removed from World Boss Sellers.
- Unnecessary chests in explorer’s melee weapons quest have been removed. (Upon next server restart)
- Exura max san has been removed from paladin spell list. (Upon next client release)
- Exura max ico has been removed from knight spell list. (Upon next client release)
- Cyclops Smith respawn block have been removed.
It’s fair to say that last year was really hard in all possible ways including our last season, It’s impossible to deny how terrible it went and how it possibly hurt deeply your trust in us, this being said we have worked on stop on fixing all the found issues to prevent such terrible things from happening ever again.
This new season brings first of all stability, unlike other seasons this time we decided not to mess anymore with core system re balancements in order to continue our goal to balance the changes already made last season, this time around we bring a list of changes that will impact greatly the progression of our players making it fair for everyone
As almost everyone knows dungeons have a huge impact in players progression, last era we managed to improved them by increasing the amount of loot boxes you get per dungeon but this wasn’t enough to achieve our goal.
This time we bring important changes to solve this situation:
Tier 1 and tier 2 boxes have been removed from the game, 1k str dungeon will start at tier 3 loot boxes and so on, which means dungeon reward boxes have moved up 2 tiers giving a real feel of progression for players who can handle their stages.
We noticed dungeons are considerably harder for Knights and Druids so this season we have made adjustments inside the dungeons summon system to make it at least 20% easier for said vocations
This has been one of the most requested features to be reworked in a long time so this time around we finally heard you and decided to apply the following changes:
- Inferno Enchantment:This enchantment no longer deals AOE damage,, but it now focuses a single target dealing a lot of damage to it.Since this enchantment is now single target it now has a considerable higher chance to proc.
Blizzard EnchantmentThis enchantment will mark your target with a powerful ice bomb that will explode after 4 seconds, when the ice explosion takes place it will deal more damage based in the amount of creatures found inside the blast area.This enchantment will bring huge benefits for those players who like to hunt while moving, since it can increase by a lot your clearing speed when used right.
Divine Guard EnchantmentThe mechanic of this enchantment remains the same but it now increases its damage based on your resistance - protection percent, the higher the multiplier it will have.Due to the mechanic of this enchantment and due to the new damage output it can do when used correctly it will deal 30% less damage when not used by a knight.
Bastions was a huge implementation in our schedule last season, this system is designed to heavily benefit players who actually decide to manually hunt solo or with a team, unfortunately it didn’t achieve the impact that we expected so this time around the following things will happen.
- Bastion tasks, new tasks npcs are now implementing in bastions rewarding you for completing their tasks.
- Orbs from all bastion monsters are now able to loot tier equipment boxes.
We intend to keep a close eye into this system, probably enhancing it further in the near future.
Solo Exp vs Party Exp:
The last era we noticed how hard it was for solo players to progress through levels when solo hunting, practically making it impossible to compete against players who team hunt, this time around players hunting without a party will receive 50% more experience and players in parties will receive a slight nerf in their exp gain.
This should allow both teams and solo players to progress fairly when hunting on each style.
Last season we implemented a mechanism that allows people to progress through new continents without being forced to complete a continental quest, unfortunately this didn’t fulfill its goal as we intended since teams who were able to complete the quests felt underappreciated and affected due to the competitive part of the game play ending up in toxic behavior due to the unfairness of the situation.
To prevent this problem we have decided that a continent will be unlocked when the player’s beat the mid continent quest.
- Sandking quest will unlock desert continent for all players if they meet the required str.
- Winter rage quest will unlock winter continent for all players if they meet the required str.
- Metrica nightmare quest will unlock metrica continent for all players if they meet the required str.
- Orr’s Forgotten quest will unlock orr continent for all players if they meet the required str.
While this might feel unfair for some players, please consider that beating this quests requires a lot of resources and effort investment, managing to do so should reward the teams more than it does currently.
Shadow Token Changes:
A lot of our players have complained era after era than shadow tokens are merely useless unless you are on very late game content, this time around to deal with this situation we have implemented a shadow token shop on every continent.
- Shadow tokens can now be obtained f2p by beating events, through prey task point shop and through world bosses tokens
- 1 shadow shard can now be trade-able for 2 shadow tokens
We have made permanent changes to our donations offers:```
200 usd offer now yields a base of 12 nocturnal tokens instead of 8 and 6 global boosts instead of 4
100 usd offer now yields a base of 6 nocturnal tokens instead of 4 and 3 global boosts instead of 2
50 usd offer now yields a base of 3 nocturnal tokens instead of 2 and 1 global boost.
It will now be possible to purchase shadow tokens through points for a fair price in order to give use to your unused points.
New monthly offers will be implemented.
Quests reward adjustments:
Continental progression has been the core of shadowrealm for quite a while now, unfortunately due to the changes made in recent eras a few quest rewards feel behind to the point of them becoming irrelevant or off-meta this time around we have huge news regarding quest.
- Temple quest: Instead of the temple set it will now allow you to choose a tier 3 item of your choice.
- Nocturnia Continental Quest: Instead of the demonic set it will now allow you to choose a tier 4 item of your choice
- Desert Continental Quest: Instead of a desert set it will now allow you to choose a tier 6 item of your choice.
- These changes will allow you to unlock a useful item of your choice instead of giving you a set piece that doesnt fit the current meta.
New quest line:
The biggest patch made to date comes in the form of a new huge questline unrelated to continents progression, a total of 5 new quests have been implemented each one with a different difficulty level also the old and forgotten pirate quest has joined this questline with a difficulty and reward revamp.
This new questline provides a different kind of challenge, each quest allows you to progress to the next without the need of having completed any continent quests!
These quests bring a new meta game build to the game, providing different choices to your current tier set build without directly replacing it, becoming more of a choice - situational build
- Dwarfs City quest (similar in difficulty to cont 1 quest) will allow you to have a chance to loot a dwarven set item.
You see t4 armor (general: Arm:50; resistance all +7; strength +275) (Sorcerer: magic level +4).
You see dwarven armor (general: Arm:50; resistance all +11; strength +325)
- Dwarven armor provides more resistance than a t4 or even a t5 item without granting any magic levels.
- Nightmare quest (slightly harder in difficulty to desert cont quest) will allow you to have a chance to loot a hero set piece
You see t6 armor (general: Arm:70; resistance all +11; strength +580) (Sorcerer: magic level +7).
You see hero armor (general: Arm:70; resistance all +9; strength +650) (Sorcerer: magic boost 5%, healing boost 3%).
- Hero set piece provides less resistance but a magic and healing boost and more str.
Important note: these quests are not like continental quests, they bring new rules to them which are the following.
- Quest cd is 20 hrs instead of 48 to 72 hours.
- Joining each quest requires a special pass per try.
- Rewards of beating the quests work similar to real tibia bosses, you do not have an ensured drop chance of a set item.
- Set items can be upgraded or merged with other set pieces but this will remain a secret for your to explore.Some of the new quests not only bring you the rewards mentioned above but also come with a bastion like spawn that can only be accessed through a pass when beating the quest, unlocking places that will reward you far more than the usual zones.
Elemental Emperors Castles - New endgame content
This is a huge huge piece of content that becomes unlocked when beating all 6 quests from the new quests line, this area brings a whole new theme to shadow realm, in here you will have special tasks, new vocation specializations choices (unlocking 1 of 2 spells and other benefits) which can be upgraded further by beating the content.
Elemental emperors castle is bigger than a normal continent, it brings 4 castles (quests), 4 seals (mini quests) and special themed spawns with tasks.
When beating the content you will be able to choose a soul weapon that will progress alongside you, unlocking new abilities as it progress.
- Cont 4 spells are now AOE.
- All veteran monsters from all continents are now properly dropping veteran tokens.
- Delay when passing to next stage of a dungeon has been lowered to the minimum of 1 second.
- Paladins HP per level has been increased from 35 to 40
- Paladins basic attack damage has been increased by 15%
- Reapers vampire aoe now has a 30% chance to not proc per hit.
- Completing a task now grants prey cards (amounts depends on the continent)
We are happy to announce the official date of Shadow Realm’s new season on Friday 25 (3 days from now), after a long time of feedback and planning we’re happy to say we finally addressed some of the most concerning issues regarding progression that has been constantly an issue during the past 2 seasons.
Here is a list of the most important changes that you will encounter this time around.
1) Dungeons and Arenas reward boost.
On this upcoming season you will be rewarded with 50% more of the usual reward boxes in order to achieve our goal of rewarding manual players far more than just botters.
2) Automatic Orb Gathering System:
Orbs farming has been the meta for atleast a year already, unfortunately the system wasn’t able to achieve its purpose due to constant cheating and macroing, due to that reason in this season we’re deciding to make the system even for everyone removing its heavy impact on the meta of the game.
From now on you will be able to automatically collect orbs within a range of 11 sqms around you by paying an small fee of 2 energy per captured orb, due to this system now being automatic all orbs loot has been lowered in both chance and rewards to compensate for the possible long sessions of afk orb collecting.
3) Changes to tier sets and adjustment of tier items to craft next tier set (from 5 to 4)
First we’d like to say that this time around we are focusing on making tier set progression far more rewarding in sustain and PvM balance, unlike previous seasons where progressing in sets didn’t give an actual feel of being stronger and surviving better while progressing through continents this time around we increased resistance in all of our sets to give our players a far better hunting and questing experience while achieving new set pieces.
4) Changes to upgrading system regarding ring, amulets, ammo slot items and backpacks.
As a complementation of the changes done to tier set we had to perform some important changes to the upgrading system, amulets, rings, ammo slot items and backpacks, from now on they wont follow the same upgrading cycle and equipment items, they are now granting the following cycle benefits when upgrading.
- armor = 1
- speed = 10
- boosthealing = 1%
- armor = 1
- boostdamage = 1%
5) Improvements of Imbuements
With the same purpose of improving the possible choices of improving your character in different directions than usual we have decided to further boost certain imbuements.
Imbuement Changes (physical/magical dmg %)
t1 = from 1-1.5 to 1.5-2.4
t2 = from 1.6-2.5 to 2.5-3.4
t3 = from 2.7-3.5 to 4.0-5.4
t4 = from 3.7-4.5 to 6.0 - 7.0
Increase Imbue (HP/MP %)
t1 = 1.0-2.0 to 2.0-3.0
t2 = 2.0-3.0 to 4.0-5.0
t3 = 3.0-4.0 to 6.0-7.0
t4 = 4.0-5.0 to 8.0-9.0
Soulburst Imbues (removed dmg reflect || healing boost/critical dmg)
t1 = 1.0-1.5 to 2.0-2.6
t2 1.5-2.0 to 3.0-3.6
t3 = 2.0-2.5 to 4.0-4.6
t4 = 3.4-4.0 to 6.0-6.6
t1 = 1-1.5
t3 = 3. 3.5
t4 = 4. 4.5
6) The return of battlefield System
Battlefields was an important project left forgotten in the past but its finally ready to make its return, battlefield system is a huge combat area divided into 3 stages, after beating the first 2 missions you will gain access to an area based on your character stage (4 strength instances) where you will find monsters yielding the best possible orb rewards and highest orbs chance available in the game.
Battlefields are designed for you to power game through the duration of the event while staying active.
7) Continental Bastions (replacing catacombs system)
Bastions are special places in the game which can be only accessed purchasing bastion passes (different per continent), bastion passes provide 1 hour access to hunt in a formidable spawn with increased orb chances/rewards and also far highest exp than any normal spawn in a continent.
Bastions are also designed to power game with your team party, inside bastions you will be able to use special runes related to your vocation and also purchase special boosters for further performance boost while hunting.
8) World Bosses Raids
Last season we managed to create one world boss raid per continent, this time around to further benefit the world boss system we have added a special drop (“world boss tokens”) which amount will be based on the continent in which the world raid is taking place.
World boss tokens will be used to purchase some special offers including some rare cosmetics yielding bonuses or even strength besides the traditional benefit you get by unlocking cosmetics.
9) Changes to power runes.
Many of you have suggested through the eras to give each vocation a more special an unique feel making them different from the other vocations so this time we applied the following changes.
Knight power rune now will provide a progressive resistance boost based on rune upgrades instead of its old effect
Paladin power rune will now provide an attack speed boost based on rune upgrades instead of its old effect
Reaper power rune will now provide a damage boost based on rune upgrades instead of its old effect.
10) Implementation of Prey System and Prey Hunting tasks.
Similar to cipsoft prey system our prey system will allow you to choose between 4 different bonuses when selecting a creature.
Damage Boost against chosen monster.
Resistance bonus against chosen monster.
Orb boost when killing the chosen monster.
Exp boost when killing the chosen monster.
These bonuses will allow you to improving your hunting as far as you please allowing you to better enjoy areas which you would normally not be able to hunt due to it’s difficulty.
Completing prey hunting tasks will grant you prey task points which will be usable at a very special shop with very unique and powerful rewards.
- Changes to continental progression based on strength.
Last season we learned that granting players straight access to new continents based solely on their strength didn’t help us to achieve our main purpose so in this season we have decided to change it in the following way.
First a team must complete the continental quest to access next continent
Finishing said quest will trigger a 5 days timer
Once the timer is finished players will be able to access the continent This will provide a benefit to those guilds and players who manage to beat quest, being more fair and actually giving an incentive to work hard to beat quests.
- Implementation of hunting tasks on each continent
From this season on you will be able to find daily killing tasks in order to further increase the speed of your progression on each continent.
There is a huge amount of tasks available and each one of them provides loot boxes from completing them.
- Implementation of a new multi continent crafting academy.
We also heard your feedback in this subject, we decided to implement a global crafting station which has all continents connected by stairs, this will allow you to easily access the crafting stations you need, this crafting station will also serve you as a shortcut between continents avoiding unnecessary long walks.
Several bugs were fixed
Several map issues were fixed.