Recently we have been discussing with our Council about possible ways to improve the game progress and making it smoother for the new or low level players.
Below we will point out the changes which have been implemented in this patch.
- Adventurer’s weapons and explorers set have been removed from quests and now will be granted to players when achieving level 150.
- Warden set will now be rewarded in the quests of the second floor of the main teleporting tower
- Warden set has been removed from royal shadow coins shop and gladiator set price has lowered.
- Sentinel set has been reduced in price
- Promotion quest has lowered in difficulty.
- Royal shadow coin shop has been moved to the main temple floor.
Regarding the quest changes, everyone will be able to redo those quests.
- Medium and hard difficulty for the desert continent dungeon are now available
- A new section in jewelcrafting has been implemented “Crafting Packages”, In this section you can craft 25x of any recipe of your choice in order to save time when you require to craft a high amount.