Recent Fixes and Changes
Started By GM | 18th Aug 2019 - 12:02 AM
- Warlocks have been removed from a low level quest.
- An issue with the global boosts command not displaying the active boosts was fixed.
- T3 staff is now properly equipable by players of lvl 300.
- Tasks NPCs Guardian Agnes, Lacie, Oswald, Oz and Reim are now properly rewarding the correct upgrade crystal.
- From now on if a player kills a monster with half his level he will no longer be able to drop any orbs from it to prevent low level spawn farming.
- We have adjusted the arena monster’s damage and scaling to fit better with the strength difficulties.
- Monsters in arena or dungeons will now drop orbs even if they are half your level.
- Damage of monsters in dungeons has been adjusted (just like arenas) in order to fit better with the strength difficulties.
- We have considerably boosted the shared experience bonus for full parties (4 members different vocs)
- New alchemy recipes have been implemented and a few others have been adjusted.
- All the reported magic traps are now working. It is now possible to spawn veteran monsters out of magic traps.
- A level 200 restriction has been implemented to join the king of the hill event.