Further Balancement and Changes
Started By GM | 17th Apr 2020 - 12:14 AM
Spell changes for knights:
- Duration of knight continental spell extended from 4 seconds to 10 seconds (increses a lot the total damage output)
- Damage Increased in sharpedge fury
- Damage Increased in Spinning Rage
Spell changes for druids:
- Duration of druid continental spell extended from 8 seconds to 12 seconds (increases a lot the total damage output)
- Damage Increased in fury of nature spell
- Damage Increased Ice tomb spell
Spell changes for Sorcerers:
- Duration increased of sorcerer continental spell from 3 seconds to 6 seconds (increases a lot the total damage output)
Spell changes for paladins:
- Duration increased of paladin continental spell from 4 seconds to 8 seconds (increases a lot the total damage output)
- Great divine caldera now hits 3 times instead of 1
- Damage of Holy Punishment spell increased
- Holy punishment spell is now boosted by physical damage instead of magical
Spell Leveling Changes:
- Tera and fire Cannon spells were replaced for Frozen Sanctum Aura and EnergyHell Aura, the points you had invested in them will automatically transfer to the these spells.
- Crafting tools now have their own tab in the crafting stations and new tools have been implemented.
- Some error screens and other issues with crafting have been fixed.
- Dungeon boxes have been renamed to loot boxes.
- Arenas are now granting tier loot boxes as reward.
- New crafting boxes have been added to the donor shop (it was suggested several times)
- Dungeon - Arena boxes (now called loot boxes) have officially been improved (tier 6 and above
- Damage of grim reapers, crystal crushers, crystal golems, frozen wolves, glacier spiders and glacier dragons has been reduced.
- Orbs from winter cont 3.5 are no longer droping t2 up crystals
- Achievements now properly work for reapers.
- Dungeons are now considerably less hard for druids and knights.
- Teleporters for conts 2,3,4 were improved to prevent abuse.