Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increase spawn ratio of trees T4 and T5
Hello, Knight here

Ill go straight to the point, i've been lumberjacking for some hours and noticed something, the spawn ratio of trees T4 are incredibly low, i believe a slight change in the configuration should improve things.

Also T5 trees once spawned get stuck, they dont rotate.

Pic showing wood gathered so you have an idea how's it going and yeah, thats only 1 T4 tree lumnberjacked in all of that.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-25-2019, 08:46 PM)Knight Wrote: Hello, Knight here

Ill go straight to the point, i've been lumberjacking for some hours and noticed something, the spawn ratio of trees T4 are incredibly low, i believe a slight change in the configuration should improve things.

Also T5 trees once spawned get stuck, they dont rotate.

Pic showing wood gathered so you have an idea how's it going and yeah, thats only 1 T4 tree lumnberjacked in all of that.

I do agree with this, but imo in order to solve this, the new spots for gathering materials should be implemented, as we suggested not long ago, this way there will be more sources of materials of different tiers, and maybe they dont need to rotate and stick to a continet, depending on tier, lets say t1/t2, conti 1, t2/t3, conti 2, t3/t4 conti 3
sounds fair?
yes the problem of lumberjacking is because only have trees on continent 1 =/
Topic Options