It’s been a really long time since we updated our donation store offers so it’s about time to bring you these awesome special deals!
From now on the shadow crate says good bye to the list of special rewards for your donations and the brand new exotic shadow crate arrives to the server.
You will get a different amount of free exotic shadow boxes based on the donated amount you choose.
You can also trade your nocturnal tokens for exotic shadow boxes on the nocturnal shop on depot +2
- We have reduced by half the price of golden boxes in the donor shop (from 90 to 45).
- Shadow crates have arrived to the points store (with some changes), considering the high tier of this box its price has been set to 150 points each.
- We have added new addons and 1 new aura to the nocturnal token shop.
- We have fixed the bug which caused descriptions of the store to have double or triple descriptions.
- 13000 minimum strength dungeon difficulty has been implemented.
- Skills requirement has been adjusted for upgrade crystals crafting.
- Skills and items requirements have been adjusted for spell crystals.
- It’s no longer possible to exceed the upgrade limit of a stage in spell progress.
- Spell progress now supports stage 4, stage 5 and stage 6. (Which requires new stones)
- Spell stones tier 4 and 5 have been implemented to crafting.
- It is now possible to upgrade items up to +60
- Upgrade crystals of tier 4 and 5 have been implemented to crafting.
- Trait clear vial has been implemented in the rsc shop.
Within this patch the following things happened:
- Orbs will no longer bug if you cast the command and move.
- Dungeon monsters received a 5-7% damage and health nerf.
- Dungeons will now reward more gold.
- Several bugs in winterhold continent were fixed.
Changes Introduced yesterday:
- An error on t10 dungeon boxes where they were giving t2 eq boxes instead of t3 has been fixed.
- The 10 second delay between dungeon stages and dungeon end has been reimplemented. (to avoid loosing orbs)
- Adjusted possible dungeon rewards. (For more details see the post in our discord)
- Dungeons window has received some changes. First stage of all dungeons should now spawn more monsters.
Our new huge dungeon rework has arrived with the sole purpose of providing a fair and constantly expanding challenging experience for everyone.
The new features of the dungeons are the following:
- Every 1k strength you have will unlock one new dungeon difficulty.
- From difficulty 1k to 7k you will require 1 charge to join the dungeon and will be rewarded with 3 boxes (tier based on difficulty)
- From difficulty 8k+ you will require 2 charges to joing and will be rewarded with 6 boxes (tier based on difficulty)
- Dungeons will have a far better scaling mechanism, which means they might not be easy anymore.
- Dungeons of 3k strength and above will now also reward with dungeon achievement coins.
Here is a list of the possible rewards of each (currently available) dungeon tier boxes. (chances and amounts wont be disclosed)
Dungeon Achievement Coins.
These new coins will provide you 1 dungeon achievement point plus some experience when using them.
By gathering them you will unlock achievements with secret bonuses for your character!
- Tier 2 upgrade crystal: skill required reduced from 60 to 40Items required: removed elite tokens, added 20 rsc requirement.
Tier 3 upgrade crystal: skill required reduced from 90 to 60Items required: removed champion tokens, added 100 rsc requirement.
Tier 2 spell stone: Skill required lowered from 60 to 40
- Tier 3 spell stone: Skill required lowered from 90 to 60
- Exotic Mastery stone: skill required lowered from 60 to 25
- Legendary Mastery Stone: skill required lowered from 90 to 50
Today we are glad to announce that our new progression system that goes by the name “Traits System” has been implemented.
Traits are similar to masteries but continent oriented, you can further upgrade your character bonuses by increasing the traits of your choice.
- To access the traits system window use the command !traits.
- On every continent (from desert to above) you will find trait stones which can be looted from monster orbs.
- Depending on your current progress stage of a trait you might require a higher tier of trait stone to keep progressing.
- The higher the continent the better tier of trait points you can get.
- You can find tasks NPCs on every spawn (of desert continent and above) which will reward you with trait points (amount based on monster difficulty)
- NPC Tasks are non repeatable.
- You can reset/clear a trait if you have a trait clear potion in your backpack, by doing so your tier trait points will be refunded.
Note: You will need 1 trait clear potion for every stage your trait currently has.
- Mystic forge sigils are now craftable in the Alchemy Station.
- Alchemy skill required to craft backpacks has been reduced.