After a considerably successful season with a lot of new implementations and system reworks focusing on a smooth and fun progression trough new continents, the time has come for the season to come to and end.
We are really glad to say that we are quite satisfied of the direction the server has been going recently, we have been working non stop developing new amazing continent that will be released before and during our upcoming era.
Changes before the new season launches:
- Changes in the recipes of several crafting recipes.
- Fixes to the party shared experience bonuses.
- Adjustments to quest and tier sets.
- Implementation of spawn bosses in the winter continent.
- Implementation of spawn tasks in the winter continent.
- Implementation of 1 new quest per continent with a tier EQ box as reward.
- Implementation of 4 new alchemy enchantments.
- New bosses mini raid system.
Content that will be released during season era:
- 4th continent with lots of spawns, several big quests, tasks and arena.
- New spells
- New big quests
- Return of a reworked battlefields event.
and much more.
Shadow Realm will relaunch for it’s 4th season on August 15 2019 at 10am Pacific Time.
In preparation for our relaunch Server will be taken down on August 12 at 20:00 Pacific Time.
Donation coins: Every single dollar you have invested in this server will be kept bound to your account, which means even after this reset you will get every single donation coin back. That being said, giving all your points back on the launch of the new server would create a massive problem of balance and market saturation, which would lead into a items and strength gap crysis which we surely want to avoid no matter what. Our solution to that problem is to give every point back by a “Coin Drop System” which means periodically delivering back your points.
Remember that nocturnal tokens are converted to 2x shadows tokens on every season relaunch, outfits & mounts contracts and crates are not returned since they are highly influential in your achieved strength which will be rewarded with heritage points.
This is the official schedule of how donation coins - rewards will be delivered back to you.
1 Hour After Launch - 2000 Coins Unlocked + 2 Shadow Tokens +500 Heritage Points!
2 Day After Launch - 3000 Coins Unlocked + 3 Shadow Tokens + 800 Heritage Points!
5 Days After Launch - 3000 Coins Unlocked + 3 Shadow Tokens + 1000 Heritage Points!
8 Days After Launch - 4000 Coins Unlocked + 4 Shadow Tokens + 1000 Heritage Points!
11 Days After Launch - 4000 Coins Unlocked + 4 Shadow Tokens + 1500 Heritage Points!
14 Days After Launch - 5000 Coins Unlocked + 5 Shadow Tokens + 2000 Heritage Points!
17 Days After Launch - 5000 Coins Unlocked + 5 Shadow Tokens + 2000 Heritage Points!
20 Days After Launch - 6000 Coins Unlocked + 6 Shadow Tokens + 2000 Heritage Points!
23 Days After Launch - 6000 Coins Unlocked + 6 Shadow Tokens + 2000 Heritage Points!
26 Days After Launch - 6000 Coins Unlocked + 6 Shadow Tokens + 2000 Heritage Points!
30 Days After Launch half of your remaining tokens and points.
40 Days After Launch all of your remaining tokens and points.
Now, regarding to the progress you achieved since our release and until the day the server is shut down to prepare for the relaunch. August, 15, 2019 at 10pm PT) Based on your final “Strength” achieved on your character you will receive a compensation in “Heritage Points”
This is how the Heritage Points will be assigned:
From strength 7000 to 9000 each 100 strength points will represent 60 heritage points.
From strength 9000 to 11000 each 100 strength points will represent 100 heritage points.
From strength 11000 to 13000 each 100 strength points will represent 125 heritage points.
From strength 13000 + each 100 strength points will represent 200 heritage points.
The heritage shop will be available since day 1 and its offers will be different from this season’s.
It’s been a really long time since we updated our donation store offers so it’s about time to bring you these awesome special deals!
From now on the shadow crate says good bye to the list of special rewards for your donations and the brand new exotic shadow crate arrives to the server.
You will get a different amount of free exotic shadow boxes based on the donated amount you choose.
You can also trade your nocturnal tokens for exotic shadow boxes on the nocturnal shop on depot +2
- We have reduced by half the price of golden boxes in the donor shop (from 90 to 45).
- Shadow crates have arrived to the points store (with some changes), considering the high tier of this box its price has been set to 150 points each.
- We have added new addons and 1 new aura to the nocturnal token shop.
- We have fixed the bug which caused descriptions of the store to have double or triple descriptions.
- 13000 minimum strength dungeon difficulty has been implemented.
- Skills requirement has been adjusted for upgrade crystals crafting.
- Skills and items requirements have been adjusted for spell crystals.
- It’s no longer possible to exceed the upgrade limit of a stage in spell progress.
- Spell progress now supports stage 4, stage 5 and stage 6. (Which requires new stones)
- Spell stones tier 4 and 5 have been implemented to crafting.
- It is now possible to upgrade items up to +60
- Upgrade crystals of tier 4 and 5 have been implemented to crafting.
- Trait clear vial has been implemented in the rsc shop.
Within this patch the following things happened:
- Orbs will no longer bug if you cast the command and move.
- Dungeon monsters received a 5-7% damage and health nerf.
- Dungeons will now reward more gold.
- Several bugs in winterhold continent were fixed.
Changes Introduced yesterday:
- An error on t10 dungeon boxes where they were giving t2 eq boxes instead of t3 has been fixed.
- The 10 second delay between dungeon stages and dungeon end has been reimplemented. (to avoid loosing orbs)
- Adjusted possible dungeon rewards. (For more details see the post in our discord)
- Dungeons window has received some changes. First stage of all dungeons should now spawn more monsters.
Our new huge dungeon rework has arrived with the sole purpose of providing a fair and constantly expanding challenging experience for everyone.
The new features of the dungeons are the following:
- Every 1k strength you have will unlock one new dungeon difficulty.
- From difficulty 1k to 7k you will require 1 charge to join the dungeon and will be rewarded with 3 boxes (tier based on difficulty)
- From difficulty 8k+ you will require 2 charges to joing and will be rewarded with 6 boxes (tier based on difficulty)
- Dungeons will have a far better scaling mechanism, which means they might not be easy anymore.
- Dungeons of 3k strength and above will now also reward with dungeon achievement coins.
Here is a list of the possible rewards of each (currently available) dungeon tier boxes. (chances and amounts wont be disclosed)
Dungeon Achievement Coins.
These new coins will provide you 1 dungeon achievement point plus some experience when using them.
By gathering them you will unlock achievements with secret bonuses for your character!
- Tier 2 upgrade crystal: skill required reduced from 60 to 40Items required: removed elite tokens, added 20 rsc requirement.
Tier 3 upgrade crystal: skill required reduced from 90 to 60Items required: removed champion tokens, added 100 rsc requirement.
Tier 2 spell stone: Skill required lowered from 60 to 40
- Tier 3 spell stone: Skill required lowered from 90 to 60
- Exotic Mastery stone: skill required lowered from 60 to 25
- Legendary Mastery Stone: skill required lowered from 90 to 50