Prey Hunting Tasks
Prey Hunting Tasks are kill tasks which players can complete to earn Hunting Task Points (HTP). The point can in turn be exchanged for the Bounacean Advisor Outfits, Dragon Knight Outfits, Singeing Steed mount or other cosmetic items, as seen on the Rewards table below. The Hunting Tasks have the following characteristics:
- A list of 9 creatures, 3 of each difficulty, is randomly created for the character.
- Just like for Prey Bonuses, there is one free daily reroll for Prey Hunting Tasks. Additionally, you can change the selection of creatures by paying for extra rerolls with gold or by selecting and completing a task.
- You can only complete one task per slot per server save. You have all three slots available from the start.
- The amount of creatures that must be killed varies according to the creature's difficulty.
- Once a Hunting Task is activated, a reward level (from 1 to 5) will be randomly selected, though the chance of getting lower levels is much higher than the chance of getting the higher reward levels.
- A task can be cancelled at any time, but at the cost of the gold fee corresponding to generating a new selection of creatures.
The Prey Wildcards can also be used in the Hunting Tasks system for two things:
- Players can use five Wildcards to directly select the creature they want to hunt from the list, instead of trying their luck with the daily free (or gold-bought) rerolls.
- One Wildcard can be used to improve the Reward Level. There is a 50% chance that the improvement be of one level and 50% of it being two levels. Additionally, there is a 10% chance of receiving a bonus of 50% or 100% more HTP. These additional points can only be obtained if the reward level is at 4 or 5 stars.
Kill amounts and HTP
The amount of HTP received for a task depends on the creature's difficulty, the amount of creatures of the task and the reward level of the task. Higher rewards have a better HTP/Kill ratio, and harder creatures as well, since they of course take longer and consume more resources to kill.
You can also reset any of your slots when you have already finished prey hunting task. To do so, you have to buy preytask cooldown remove potion from frontline battleground trader for 200x each.
Prey Seller is located below veteran token shop. Left from stairs and south from Frontline Battleground Trader.